One for You, and One for Me :)

Friday, August 15, 2008





This week I was introduced to possibly the best cupcakes I've ever had (excluding the ones mom made because...well...you just have to ;). They're from a brand that I thought was called Bangerang but turned out to be Fat Daddy Bake Shop when I "googled" them, and the packaging is above and beyond beautiful! The company makes every flavor your sweet tooth can imagine, including my personal favorite: All the Jazzberry. What's great is that the cakes are mail order; each jar is about $6.50. They're available for order through etsy.com
*So needless to say when I got home with one of these babies in tow dessert came before dinner, and dinner was cut short to get back to dessert ;) Enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. You know I LOVE cupcakes! You must let me try some of these delicious-looking cakes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my lanta.
    thos must be the CUTEST and most adorable cupcakes & containers EVERRRRR!!!!

    omg, i think i just fell in love! haha

    would you lik to exchange links? =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to try and get one for you, Whit! Check out their flavors and let me know :)

    And thanks so much for checking the blog, la couturier! I'll definitely link you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. aaaaaaaaaaah
    im drewling on my computer screen haha
    the cutest cupcakes i've ever seen (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look delectable and make me want to dress up in something just ridiculously girly and frou frou!

    ReplyDelete

Share This

Chestnut Orange All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger