I Feel You, Eloise

Monday, August 25, 2008

Whoo wee....it's been a long time since my last post. But thanks for checking back! It's been such a very busy week and it just capped off wonderfully! Loads of traveling+ lack of sleep+ much prayer= new job in a new city! I'm really excited, but also dead tired lol. I'm ready to put my bright green footies on, curl up with my blanket, and drink my white cranberry juice while watching reruns of "Curb Your Enthusiasm." So for the next few days I'll be chillin' hard like my girl Eloise. But no worries, I have some great new finds that I'll be posting soon. Have a great week everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Would you like to exchange links I also have a fashion/beauty blog?

    My site is http://www.beautyconfessional.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats what I feel like doing... playing hookie from work and laying around :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd be happy to add you, BC!

    Yes, Phone :) I have one more day of work before the weekend and then I'll be knocked out lol

    ReplyDelete

Share This

Chestnut Orange All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger