All Warm and Cozy

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Salut! Salut! Salut! Sorry for the slight hiatus this past week. I've been getting acclimated to the pace of a lovely new job (smile) and I've been in training mode all week.

But aside from that I've been enjoying a little Olympics coverage. I'm waiting (im)patiently for the Track and Field events. Love me some Jeremy Wariner and Alison Felix!...but really I enjoy watching all the runners so it's hard to pick a favorite.

Yesterday afternoon I stopped through the East Village and found a new Korean restaurant that looked really yummy. The place wasn't open during that time for some reason, but the front and side windows were plastered with menu items and pictures. I got kind of spoiled on Korean cuisine every since my family was stationed there back in '95. Kimchi and spicy soups are some of my guilty [food] pleasures so I'll definitely be making another trip to E.9th and Astor Pl;) Spent the hour train ride back uptown reading A Tree Grows in Brooklyn. As Trace magazine says whenever it wants its readers to check out a new book/author: get thee to a bookstore. It's a beautifully told classic.


But anyhoo. About today's post: the fullest, most consuming knit sweaters for the Fall/Winter that I'm currently hoping for.







*photos courtesy of Garance Dore, Jed Root, The Sartorialist, The Gap, and Altamira NYC


Oh! And how gorgeous is her outfit and those Oxford shoes?? The caption said the shoes are from Bluberi in DUMBO Brooklyn so guess who will be making a little stop over? Her outift has many great elements that work great togther in a whimsical-Mary Poppins-2008 kinda way, no?

1 comment:

  1. i lovee all these photos!

    your blog is adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Share This

Chestnut Orange All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger