OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

(Jumps back and forth from foot to foot like a giddy school girl with a juicy secret!!!)
Please watch this trailer!
http://www.blindness-themovie.com/

So I'm currently in the middle of reading the novel Blindness by Jose Saramago, right, and today, in mid-sentence, I think to myself "I really hope they make a movie based on this book. This would be such a powerful scene to watch." I get home and Google "Blindness the movie" and voila!!! I don't scream (I don't know why but I've never been able to. I have more of a yell or that "ahh" sound lol), but upon finding out there was a trailer I bug out my mind with excitement!!! I hope me and the neighbors are still cool :) The cast looks amazing: Julianne Moore, Danny Glover, Alice Braga (I'm sorry but she's like my girl crush), and Gael Garcia Bernal (swoon), and even Mark Ruffalo.

Please please please click the link for the trailer and, more importantly, read the novel by Jose Saramago. It's one of those novels that speaks to the fears and evils of human nature, but also the resilience of the human spirit. I hope to do a little write-up over here at Uptown Literatti, a great literary blog for girls--and you guys-- who love reading :)

You Tube provides a much more extended trailer:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share This

Chestnut Orange All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger