Au Natural

Monday, June 2, 2008



I crave natural light all the time. Especially first thing in the morning. I absolutely love it, and as a photographer it's especially favorable to work with. (I remember feeling giddy when I once read that one of my inspirations, Gordon Parks, also preferred working exclusively with natural light). So imagine my joy when I discovered this new project that is a collaboration of photographers from across 10 countries who've submitted images to simultaneously reflect their love for natural light as well as their preferred medium: the polaroid camera. The images are so gorgeous that at times I find myself swooning. The book comes out in July 2008 and is available for pre-order here. The lovely Jen of My Polaroid Blog is a contributing photographer as well :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share This

Chestnut Orange All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger