The Wrap Up

Sunday, May 18, 2008

This weekend we celebrated our father's b-day. I didn't have any wrapping paper on hand, so instead of using last year's Christmas wrapping (I swear I was 2 seconds from breaking out the Frosty the Snowman;) I looked over in the corner of my room and found an old Fader magazine. The pages were big enough to wrap the DVDs I had bought, and the page design for the cover story was perfect! Check it out:

The other DVD was wrapped using a photo of Esau Mwamwaya, also part of the cover story. Recycle, reduce, reuse! lol



Ended the weekend by baking some blueberry cupcakes, breaking out some old colorful bracelets (random idea since I'm not really an accessories girl), and uploading some old songs for their nostalgia.







2 comments:

  1. Nic! I love you even more now, lol. I LOVE to wrap gifts using magazine covers! I have a big gift to wrap for a young friend, so I think I'll tape a few covers together and see how it looks...I'll take a pic and show u how it turns out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, girl! I'm always down for saving money while being resourceful and still creative:) And I def. want to see how you wrapped this gift!

    ReplyDelete

Share This

Chestnut Orange All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger