Bijoux La La

Tuesday, April 8, 2008




I'm slowly but surely catching on to the fascination with jewely and handbags. I've been carrying around the same black leather bag I bought from Wet Seal in 2003. (yeah, it gets a 'lil warm in the summer lol). So after stumbling upon this lovely French site--http://www.createurs-de-mode.com/--I'm further encouraged to rethink mes accessoires. CDM features necklaces, earrings, tote bags, hats, clothes and various adornments for men and women. There is some amazing talent featured at cdm, and I've posted some of the pieces that I would love to add to my budding collection of accessories. I've been checking for a really cute bag for a minute, and either of the featured bags (though both representing distinct personalities) would fit nicely.

Top necklace by Danae; bottom neckalge by Petit Pouceet; pink tote by Tengoku; (lovely) white and brown tote by Stephanie Cesaire (I covet this bag ;). Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share This

Chestnut Orange All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger